At Greenstock were proud to employ great people who are passionate about their job, from production & assembly operators to managers & engineering staff.
We support this by offering a flexible and challenging work environment designed to bring forward innovative ideas and support staff to be the best they can be.
Any current vacancies will be listed below together with details on how to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
An opportunity has arisen for a warehouse operative working within Greenstock’s warehouse, you will be expected to carry out various duties within the companies warehouse, including but not limited to,
- Picking goods
- Packing goods
- Checking receipts and booking goods in
- Carrying out stock checks
- Shipping goods to both UK & international customers
- Shatter-proofing Florescent lamps
Maintain a high standard of stock control, reporting and addressing stock issues promptly. Maintain and monitor company systems enforcing organizational standards. Collaborate with quality control, supply chain and other staff.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic professional with experience within a similar environment allied to the desire and ability to forge a career within a market leading organisation. The essential qualities are;
- Good work ethic, able to work on own initiative
- Demostratable experience of stock control and warehouse activities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication abilities
Applicants should email their CV, with covering letter to
Closing date for applications is 11th July 2018